Donnerstag, 7. August 2008

How to combine two Cable or DSL Lines - with Windows XP!

I looked for quite some time for a way to bind my two internetconnection to one in Windows XP together so i could use them simultaniously and double the speed. Right now i have an Cable and DSL Connection so i can add up both lines to a total speed of 41 MBit down- / 6 MBit upload.
The only problem was that i could not find any solution for windows pcs. But today while reading in the german forum on onlinekosten.de i found a link to a software that can connect two and more lines.

You can get this awesom software here:
You can realize the following scenarios (see sketch) pretty easily (and even more are possible).
For me Scenario A was what i was looking for. It's pretty messy IP-assigning but in the and i was able to download with almost 4,1 MByte/s. But on my Computer with an Intel Pentium M 2,26 GHz I experienced unsteady speed. So you should get a faster PC or dedicate the PC for this task.

If you have trouble setting up the Scenarios A-C from the sketch, contact me and i'll write a tutorial on it

Links
---
This is a very bad english version of the article below. I've seen a lot of people asking in english for software like this while i was on my search for it, so i decided to translate it.

Keine Kommentare: